Winter Wonderland

18:53


The Winter frost this morning was quite breathtaking, and transformed rural Oxfordshire into a scene straight out of Narnia.   Unfortunately I was driving, and wasn't able to stop and capture the image, so you'll just have to take my word for it; although if you live anywhere in the UK, you were probably greeted with an equally beautiful landscape!

When I got home however, I immediately grabbed the boys and went for a walk.  By then the sun had come out, and the snowy scene of the morning had melted away, revealing another kind of beauty.




I know judging from the recent Cujo and Jake heavy posts, it's hard to believe, but I do shoot people (photographically speaking!) and we have quite a few pre-wedding shoots lined up next month, before our wedding season kicks off in April.  In the meantime though, yes it is my trusty models who continue to share this space with me. 



As much as I love my boys though, I am hoping this time next year we will have the joy of shooting some Winter weddings.  Every season has it's own kind of magic, and this is one I would love the opportunity to immortalise in a wedding album.  So if you're a Winter bride... email me :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that was a cold, cold morning wasn't it? Like you I loved the impact that the frost had upon the scenery :-)

Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenda said...

how do you only have 1 comment? These are beautiful shots