3 weddings to a new pair of Uggs

13:06


My 2.5 years old Uggs have seen better days, and really they should retire to the Land of House Slippers; but before then, I need an heir to the Winter throne.

Now, despite having a wish-list of equipment as long as my arm, I am putting my feet first, and as a treat for booking our 20th Wedding this year, I will buy them a new pair of Uggs.  We currently have 17 confirmed bookings, with 3 on the precipice of signing the dotted line... Oooh, I'm getting excited!

[As I do all the post-processing work, Cam's treat has to wait a little further down the line :)
Booking #30 will get him rewarded with a banjitar]

5 comments:

Lucy Stendall Photography said...

New shoes is the very least you deserve - well done on all the bookings so far and to think it's only January! x

Andrea Ellison Photography said...

hhhmmm.......I am {like}ing this treat yourself when you reach this target thingy you got going........I have decided that the wedding I booked yesterday means I can now go and buy that fancy dan hard drive I liked....in pink !...after all....a girl can never have too much back up !

Blush Floral Design said...

What a goal...I have decided to copy this and I also pledge a new pair of Uggs when I reach 20 confirmed weddings this year!
This should be a new Ugg rule :)
xx

Anonymous said...

Good things heading your way ~ you deserve it Pen, you really do :-)

Aren't Uggs the best? So comfy.

New Mum Online said...

20 bookings - you rock x