
I think any photographer, no, any person, in the UK, is likely to have a set of images this like this from the last couple of days. Talk about an unexpected snow dump!
As much as I have been dreaming of a white Christmas, and looking forward to our share of snow in rural Oxfordshire, I was a little gutted with the timing of it. Cam and I were scheduled to do a pre-wedding shoot on Saturday, and after a few months of photographing dogs, I was looking forward to capturing images of the human variety again. Nevertheless it was a wise decision because by mid afternoon, well over a foot of snow had fallen in our little valley.














5 comments:
what stunning photos. We have a few of the snow, but not in the same style (we don't have your abilities in camera)... but it shows how festive and christmas card like our sitting room window got :-)
Liska xxx
sugar, was meant to say "or" camera - doh!
holy cow! it looks really cold over there!
sending you love and warmth from NZ
xxx
Great images ~ I love how happy the dogs look with it all. Fortunately, this snow has bypassed us in the East Midlands so far!
Hi Pen,
It's Karen from Facebook.. I love these pics and we have yet to have snow here but that's ok once it comes it stays awhile.
Have a wonderful holiday.
Karen
Post a Comment