Highlights of 2010

01:13



This is my first attempt at doing a photo slideshow, but I can see myself getting addicted to making more in 2011! In the meantime here are some of our personal and professional highlights in 2010.

It's been a fabulous year, and I am full of gratitude.

Happy New Year.

3 comments:

Jo said...

Your talent is as immense as your heart and I am so happy for our friendship.

The happiest new year to you! xx

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful collection of photographs Penny & I thought the song to go with was fitting and beautiful :-)

Happy New Year!!

Lucy Stendall Photography said...

I agree with Jo and Carol - I really enjoyed this! Your pictures make my heart swell.

You inspire me so much and I can't wait to see all of the Mckinley-Rodgers awesomeness to come in 2011!!

Happy new year xxx