Impromptu Dog Photoshoot - Dylan

08:46


Cam and I used to have a shop in Wantage, and I think when we left, a little piece of our hearts were left behind there too.  So it's always great for me to go back once a month, to see my old girlfriends, and get together for a little crafty delight.  We call it a crop, as it's organised by Sarah who is the most talented scrapbooker I know, but we all actually get on and do our own little thing there.  It's just good to know we have a full day set aside once a month to catch up and indulge in our passions. 

I had an added bonus this weekend though, when my friends sister bought her amazing puppy (yes, he's still a puppy!) along to say hello.  Dylan is a German Shepherd cross Samoyed, and is just 6 months old.  Helen and I joked that his paws are still looking big for his body, so it terrifies us slightly how much more he is likely to grow!  Thank God, he has the sweetest temperment - and all I wanted to do was cuddle him!

With my camera to hand, there was no way I could resist snapping some images of this gorgeous boy.











1 comment:

Jo said...

Coincidentally I was thinking about Shepherd crosses on my way into work this morning. As you do :) he is STUNNING and so are these pics.