Sunny Afternoon and Muddy Paws

17:38

I had to go to the dentist AND do the weekly shop today, so by the time I got home, my head was throbbing and I was looking for any excuse not to take the boys out.  But then, after days of gloomy grey and wet rain, the sun was out; it just seemed to pretty to waste.

So I grabbed my camera and my trusty models and off we went.







Cujo is looking a little ratty at the moment I'm afraid, as we missed his grooming appointment just before Christmas (bad parents!) and now has to wait for the next opening which isn't till the second week in February.  Oops.

I don't mind though.  I quite like the bohemian charm - except, when I have to take him home and deal with this:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that they too are enjoying this lull in bad weather ~ I don't envy having to deal with those paws though lol

Lucy Stendall Photography said...

That problem seems familiar!! Scamp is the same if he doesn't get his hair do on time. It costs more than my hairdressers! x

Amy Radcliffe said...

gorgeous light :) cute doggies!

Wellies and Vogue said...

wow you've captured a winter walk beautifully! amazing photos and I adore the muddy paws.. Oh i know them SO well!

Rachel Tweeddale said...

beautiful light! love this post :o)