Sneak Peek: Mr & Mrs Johnstone

14:29

*

This weekend we had the pleasure of photographing Lucy and Chris's grand, yet wonderfully informal, wedding in Windsor.  Needless to say the bride was STUNNING and the wedding was a beautiful affair.

I am having so much fun post processing the images and can't wait to share more.
For now, this is it.

*

5 comments:

sas said...

absolutely stunning.
i can't wait for you to take our photos :)
xxx

Anonymous said...

So beautiful - the rays of sun shining down on them just make me sigh. The black and white photo is amazing. It's the kind of photography I wish I had for my wedding!

doorways traveler said...

you are so fabulously talented, penny. love your eye, and love your heart. xx

The Beachbaby said...

the first photo is the cutest! can't wait to see more :)

meghan said...

So beautiful! You eye for details is magical!!

xo