Lovebirds: Hannah & Nick

16:07


Hannah and Nick are getting married THIS Friday!  So we managed to grab an hour last week to get together and shoot a few pre-wedding snaps.  After all, by the weekend, Hannah Johnson will be no more - she will be Mrs Liebmann!

Once again the weather was taunting us: am I, aren't I going to rain?
Once again we have the best couple to work with.  Rain?  No worries.
Once again I was wishing for a thunderstorm :)

As you can see, just from these shots alone, Hannah will be the most gorgeous bride.  I've also been privy to some details about her dress, and let's just say: ooh la la, someone is going to look stunning!  There is a real vintage and eclectic feel to the whole day, and we are so excited to capture it!






Hannah and Nick, thank you for trusting us with your Big day. 
We cannot wait.
See you Friday!
xo

1 comment:

Maxabella said...

The umbrella shots are really lovely. They all are, really! Best wishes for their fast-approaching wedding!