Married: Lucy & Chris
21:46
Meet the Johnstones.
Lucy and Chris got married on 31st July 2010, following in the footsteps of royalty, at the grand Windsor Guildhall. A wonderfully ornate and elegant building, Lucy's great grandfather also once presided as Mayor here. How proud he would have been to see the stunning bride she was.
The day started at the Royal Berkshire Ramada where I hung out with Lucy and her bridesmaids, Nina and Jude, whilst Lucy's makeup was immaculately applied by Nicky from Beauty Call. She was a real calming influence on the increasingly nervous bride, and also offered some excellent practical advice on where to suitably hold the bouquet (the girls will know what I mean!).
Cam in the meantime was off in search of the boys, who he eventually tracked down in a local watering hole.
I cannot even begin to do the Council Chamber justice. The chandliers and grand portraits dating back to Elizabeth I quite literally takes your breath away.
After the ceremony, the reception was held at the York Club in the grounds of Windsor Great Park. I loved the contrast of the formality of the Guildhall against the country charm of the York Club, and with the weather on our side, it gave us a good opportunity for some relaxed plein air portraits.
Thank you Lucy and Chris for allowing us to share in your Big day.
Marriage rocks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment