
I love photographing couples.
I love the giggles. The coy looks.
I love catching a glimpse of the gentle touches. The stolen kisses.
I love hearing the belly laughs.
I love watching the defences melt away as we all walk and talk, sharing stories between frames, until the unguarded and true face of the relationship comes through in the images. The ones you can't hide.
I love the beauty. The hope. The promise.
I love capturing something which they have always seen in each other.
I love the faith reflected in their eyes.
I love the history you can feel between some couples as much as,
I love the heady early swells of a new relationship.
I love seeing passion overflow...

Lotus and David were no exception.
I love how they teased each other.
I love the innocence.
I love how they make up stories together.
I love the moment she grabbed his face and kissed him.
I love how they choreograph and perform mini song and dance routines inspired by random things they see.
I love the palpable anticipation of the future.







Bottom line?
I just love photographing couples.
2 comments:
the fact that you love it is visible in every single one of the photographs you take darlin'
x
Hi, this is Lawrence, I love the style you present and the vintage color tune! Great series! And, I love to photographing couples too!
Post a Comment