Today I am grateful for...

13:31


Blogs.

Blogs have transformed my life, and it all started here.
One click leads to another, and before I knew it, 5 years later my life is richer than I could have ever imagined.

Through the wonder that is blogging, I found these amazing women, who moved from the screen of my computer into my every day reality.

Some of my now favourite musicians were found through the blog of this magical woman, and my mind is inspired and stimulated constantly through the writing and creativity of these wonderful artists and story tellers.

This picture made me look at photography in a completely different light and actually marked the beginning of my journey as a photographer, and these blogs continue to challenge me in this field of work.

A daily joy in my Google reader is to see the new delicious offerings on these blogs.  And this woman stokes the fire in my belly.

Last but by no means least, there are kindred spirits who I have yet to meet in the real world, but whose words impact my life daily, the wonderful Lisa being a clear example - without whom, I wouldn't have even started these gratitude posts.

5 comments:

Lucy Stendall Photography said...

Ah Pen, what a lovely post! Kept me busy looking through all the links too! x

Jo said...

The gratitude is mutual, as is the love. It's so very wonderful to know you. And I LOVE seeing your desk!

Anonymous said...

what a great visit through your blog world and the places that sparked your entry. thank you.

lisa said...

mmmmwah!!!!

Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

I adore you deareest heart. SO much. and OMG... that "about" page of you + your love? i don't think it could be any more beautiful!!!! i love that you two love so deeply... it touches ze world <3