Today I am grateful for...
20:19
Weddings.
I love weddings. They contain all the best ingredients of life, compacted into one perfect day, and packaged beautifully with a bow on top!
I still pinch myself to think I get to share this magical day with people as part of my work, but I am oh so grateful for it. These last few days I have been particularly giddy with excitement as we booked 6 weddings in 48 hours. Amongst them is a breakfast ceremony at Stonehenge, a beautiful English country garden picnic and more vintage buses! Yay!
So today I just want to thank the lovely couples - past, present and future who invite us to capture the most amazing day of their lives. We don't take that for granted.
Thanks Lisa for inspiring this series of gratitude posts :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment