Today I am grateful for...

16:28


Validation

vali·date (valə dāt′)
to prove to be valid; confirm the validity of; verify

Although I always strive to do my best, and more, for the couples we photograph, the little gremlin still lurks occasionally in the back of my mind going, "Seriously?  Who do you think you are?"  So it was beyond wonderful to receive this testimonial from Lucy today when I asked her to write something for me to include on a new section of our website:
"When I first started to organise mine and Chris' wedding, I asked a lot of married friends for their opinions on which companies they used for different parts of their weddings. The answers I got were encouraging - except when it came to the photographers. With everyone I asked they had some kind of problem - either they didnt gel with the photographers, their styles clashed, the photographers were difficult to get in touch with or they didnt like the final pictures. Well I can categorically say that Chris and I had none of these problems with Penny and Cameron! From day one they were excited to be a part of our wedding, they wanted to know what type of pictures we wanted, kept in touch with us all the way through right up until the big day and on the day they were amazing. From blending in with our guests, to making everyone feel at ease in order to get a relaxed picture; all of our guests have commented on how lovely they were. But what I am most thankful for is making me the happiest bride in the world because we have the most perfect set of wedding pictures, which captured the essence of the day, that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Thank you Penny and Cameron, we are forever grateful to you both."
Lucy and Chris Johnstone (married 31st July 2010)
Thank you Lucy and Chris, those words mean more than you'll ever know.

Thanks Lisa for inspiring this series of gratitude posts :)

2 comments:

lisa said...

what a beautiful tribute to your talent and the love you put into your work!

Sarah said...

Penny, I'm really not surprised about these comments, you are fab! xx