Good food!
Cam and I spent the morning in Oxford today, and we decided to treat ourselves to lunch at my most
favourite cafe.
The Vaults and Gardens cooks up the most delicious dishes which taste as fresh as they look.
Priding themselves on using
natural, seasonal, organic and local produce wherever possible, the food here has
never disappointed us.
It's also only one of a few places I know where I can get a delicious
free-range chicken meal, and today was no exception, with the most scrumptious chicken massaman curry. Yum.
My belly is full of happy gratitude :)
Come join Lisa's 30 days of gratitude!
3 comments:
yummy and not superficial at all!!! you've now left me daydreaming of roast vegetable tortilla and pear & pistachio tart. for which i am grateful.
:)
Am a fellow grateful blogger, and you took my item for tomorrow! I do heartily agree with you, good food is a wonderful thing to be grateful for.
xo Erin
very important gratitude here !!
Post a Comment