Wales in Pictures and Numbers

17:34

Best part of our break: Caban Cariad from Under the Thatch

2.75 days
537 miles
10 coffees
8 muddy paws
1 waterfall
168 phonecalls to Ticketmaster
3 beaches
124 minutes of sunshine
£26 lighter (bad steak, don't ask)
0 Take That tickets






And lots, and lots and lots of rain.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That little cabin is beautiful, I want to be there!

Sian said...

What a fabulous spot - I'd love to know how you found it!

Your blog has a beautiful look. I like it very much.

Nadja said...

Ooh, that cabin looks so inviting! I'm so glad to see your pup running around on the beach. Lovely pics as usual, Pen. And thanks for introducing this class to me. I'm a bit behind, but I'm loving every minute of it. =)

Melissa said...

Love the number to summarize your trip. Great photos - I want to visit there!

humel said...

Great list, but I'm sorry about the lack of Take That tickets xx Stunning photography, I'm going to have a happy browse now!

lisa said...

that cabin!!!! your trip looks so beautiful despite the rain, food poisoning(?) and ticket issues.

pup looks like he had a great time too.