Family Photo

23:08

As I was thinking about blogging Julie and her gorgeous daughters photographs from our shoot last week, it got me thinking about how important family photographs are.  The ones that capture you in a moment together. 
All of you.  Together.  In one image.

I wondered what family photographs I might have, and having recently heaved the box of old photographs (I have ambitious plans of organising them) out from the garage, I went and had a rummage...

10 albums later, this is what I found


Seriously, in 10 albums, this was the ONLY picture of the 3 of us, and then there's uncle Jim in the background, and I look like I have no neck!  It made me a little sad, that amongst the hundreds of memorable moments, this was the only one of us as a family.  Admittedly, I have probably another 10 albums to go through, but the odds of finding much more are not exactly favourable.

This makes the mother and daughter(s) moments below even more special because, before anything else, Julie, Elisha and Erin are a team of 3.  They are family, and they will always have these images to remind them of that.




In the meantime my memory vault has been opened, so I'm going to see what else I can find...
Now this is why I love photographs.

No comments: