Lovebirds: Mel & Mark

17:44


Okay, so I am excited before every wedding we shoot.
That's a good thing though, right?
Well, I think so, and I'm excited!

Mel and Mark are getting married next Friday.
There's a Georgian House, a Routemaster and a cool Britannia pub involved.
Oh. My. God. How amazing is it going to be!

We met up with Mel and Mark last weekend to get to know each other and take some pre-wedding shots which I've used to compile into an interactive guest book. 





Ever since I first came across this idea I've been wanting to put together a sample book, and well, Mel and Mark's groovy style gave me the perfect opportunity.  I just think it's such a fabulous way of showing off your pre-wedding pictures and gathering some well meaning sentiments and advice on your big day!

Anyway, here are some more images from the stylish couple.
Roll on next week...



1 comment:

Krista Kruger said...

Lovely shoot! What a cute couple!