Today I am grateful for...

20:21


My Boys.

Second only to my husband, these four legged parcels of awesomeness are my inspiration.  I always attribute our photography business to them, after all McKinley-Rodgers photography evolved out of Dogtales and Dreams, my original dog photography business plan.

Today we took advantage of the rare winter sun with an early afternoon walk.   Just the three of us.
And my camera...







I was particularly happy to catch Jake doing what Cam and I call his "leaping lizard!"


Today, like every day, I am filled with love and gratitude for having these furry little fellas in my life. 
It is definitely better for it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

your photos are BEAUTIFUL and your pups look charming, too.

Anonymous said...

lovely to see you furry family!

Jo said...

Even if they weren't two furry parcels of gorgeousness I'd still love them for prompting you to start Dogtales and Dreams because that's how I found you. I'm so very glad I did :) x

Deb said...

They're adorable! Amazing photography.

lisa said...

there is nothing like the energy and facial expressions of a terrier! you have captured their essences beautifully.

Cora said...

Oh my, they are so sweet...lovely pets! I was thankful for mine when I had them....I'm without any at the moment :(
Beautiful photos too!