McKinley-Rodgers Photography

02:09

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

2 comments:

Jo said...

Such a great piece.

22 July 2010 at 08:59
Loulabelle Kent said...

Oh my this had me in tears! Very moving!!!

10 November 2010 at 21:17

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Instagram

Search

Popular Posts

  • 3 weddings to a new pair of Uggs
    My 2.5 years old Uggs have seen better days, and really they should retire to the Land of House Slippers; but before then, I need an heir t...
  • Freddy's Christening - St Mary's Church, Banbury
    Ever since I heard this amazing story by the incomparable Jen Lee , the words Story Catcher have stuck with me.  In fact they have inspired...
  • This Woman's Work
    I know you have a little life in you yet. I know you have a lot of strength left. I should be crying, but I just can't let it show. ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (16)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2010 (70)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (19)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ▼  July (5)
      • Lovebirds
      • Serendipity
      • No title
      • Do Anything
      • Joy
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (3)
babies bbc birthday challenge blogging chinese stories christening cujo dogs doing something engaged family shoot fearless creativity food friendship gratitude guest book happy friday henley wedding photographer iphone hipstamatic jake london wedding photographer lovebirds marriage maternity me old marylebone town hall one little word oxfordshire photographer oxfordshire wedding photographer photobooth photography photos need to be seen pre-wedding photoshoot recipe rocknroll bride save the date slideshow sneak peek snow the cove tunes us usual suspects wedding york and albany
Powered by Blogger.