This Woman's Work

23:14


I know you have a little life in you yet.
I know you have a lot of strength left.

I should be crying, but I just can't let it show.
I should be hoping, but I can't stop thinking

Of all the things we should've said,
That were never said.
All the things we should've done,
That we never did.
All the things that you needed from me.
All the things that you wanted for me.
All the things that I should've given,
But I didn't.

Oh, darling, make it go away.
Just make it go away now.

- This Woman's Work, Kate Bush

My mother suffered a massive stroke (her 5th) on Tuesday evening.  She's currently in a coma.
Please say a little prayer for her.

10 comments:

Emma Bradshaw said...

we are saying so so so many prayers for you Pen,
Emma x

New Mum Online said...

Oh Penny I write this crying.

I am so sorry,

and,

of course I will.

xxxxxx

Unknown said...

Dearest Penny, I am thinking of you and sending you prayers. xx

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Penny I am so sorry to hear this ~ sending them your way!

Jo said...

Oh Pen, I wish I could make this right for you. Sending you all love and reiki. xxxx

meghan said...

they are on your way to you all -
take care of you xo

Miss Pickering said...

Such a beautiful post

doorways traveler said...

i am loving you and thinking of you constantly.

lisa said...

sending love and comfort friend. xoxox, lisa

Sandie said...

Penny, I have only just found your blog through Susannah's link, and I feel very moved. Thinking of you all at this sad time x