Weekends

15:50



When the sun comes out, you just got to grab it.
And so we did this weekend.



Although plans we had originally made needed to be cancelled,
we managed to salvage some pleasure.



Sometimes all I really want and need is Cam, the boys, and maybe my camera to capture the moment.

7 comments:

sas said...

such handsome boys!
love xxx

Unknown said...

pen*

so lovely. thank you for sharing the brightness with me ~ healing {for me} at a tender time.

heart + hug,
meghan

Anonymous said...

you totally rock my world.

Karen D said...

looks like a beautiful day.. Is that pup a Jack Russell, we have a Jack named Bella and we adore her.

Meri said...

Don't dog smiles just make you spin like a top from happiness?

Megan Belcher said...

These pictures make my heart soar... I have three dogs of my own and I live for enjoying nature with them :)

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! :-)

Angela