Love love LOVE!
OMG look at their little faces!on our picnic yesterday we had a little dachshund visit our blanket. he was such a sweet little guy.then home to rex who wouldn't stop moaning about how HOT he was and how NO ONE understands. sometimes cats are crap.
I would love to be one of your dogs playing in that stream and so lovingly photographed by their mama!yes, I agree with Jo - LOVE!
They're definitely smiling. I can see big grins on their faces.
Penny, the beauty of your photography never ceases to stun me!
LOVE!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love love LOVE!
OMG look at their little faces!
on our picnic yesterday we had a little dachshund visit our blanket. he was such a sweet little guy.
then home to rex who wouldn't stop moaning about how HOT he was and how NO ONE understands.
sometimes cats are crap.
I would love to be one of your dogs playing in that stream and so lovingly photographed by their mama!
yes, I agree with Jo - LOVE!
They're definitely smiling. I can see big grins on their faces.
Penny, the beauty of your photography never ceases to stun me!
LOVE!!!
Post a Comment